Wednesday, December 22, 2010

For a Gracious Hostess Card with Christmas Tilda

 I colored Christmas Tilda with Distress Inks and loved the paper "Christmas Magic" by Fancy Pants with her. I used stampin up cranberry crisp ink on the sentiments as it matched perfectly. The easel card is a favorite style that I enjoy making, you can add character in different ways to them.

 The sentiments are from Papertrey Ink. I may need several of these cards during the holiday season for all places we will be going to.  It seems 'Thank you's' are not important to people anymore, but I like it.
Here is a closeup of the spellbinders fair isle pendant behind Tilda towards the top of Tilda.

6 comments:

  1. Just darling! Love the beautiful papers and color combos--so pretty! What a fabulous gift for someone, you did a stunning job on it!

    Holiday Hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, such beautiful dp's and how you used the die behind your panels is wonderful!
    Merry Christmas,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! Thanks so much for your comment! Love your card and your craft room is sooo pretty!
    Happy Holidays
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a sweet easel Kelly. How lucky for the recipient to get this and she is going to be thrilled. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet with this Tilda. I'm a firm believer in Thank you's. I have always had my son give thank you's for the gifts he's ever gotten. It says a lot about a person that does send one. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly!
    Your easel card is lovely. Very nice coloring and layout.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!