Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary Folding Card

               The inside of the card fully open with some writing space on the bottom

      Here the card is folded shut and tied with ribbon. It is like a envelope.

   I used BasicGrey DP 'Olivia" and it looks good just sitting on my doilie. My M-I-L makes beautiful cross stitched doilies and table runners. I have them displayed all over in my craft room because they are so pretty.
I used Copics to color my Lili of the Valley stamp. Depending on the colors I choose some of the blending is getting better. Just a bit.  I tried out one of my new Spellbinders dies to put on the front close of the card. I used a old sentiment and ribbon I have had for a while now.
Wonderful warm wishes to you all.

5 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!