Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby Door Tag

This door knob tag is for a baby boy's door to his room.  I have always used one for when my baby was napping to let the rest of the family know that it is time to be quiet.  I still use one for the grandchildren.


The DP paper is from MME Stella Rose and Fancy Pants. I made to clouds with Papertrey Ink die and felt and then sewed them together.  I used a Spellbinders Octogon shape for the baby and two sentiment areas above him. The overall shape of the card is a larger Spellbinder die set.  The bottom and right side I used Whimsy die's bib and rattle. In the corners are Melissa Frances crepe paper fringe that I made into a circle.


I have a dwindling stack of pre-colored Magnolia images and I do not know which Copics I used. I am glad that I have the stack for when I need a quick card made, like for a challenge.


At our local craft store I found a bag of pacifiers in different colors.  They are adorable and will be used with this image a lot.  Here it is hanging off the ribbon that goes onto the knob.


A little edge shading and marker stitches with stickler in yellow help jazz it up a bit.



I love the bib die, they are so cute.


This baby project is for the Challenge

Thank you for you sweet comments.
Kelly

18 comments:

  1. Awwww...so sweet! And that binkie? FABULOUS!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a precious as it can be. I love your creations Kelly and I LOVE your new picture!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, Kelly. Brilliant idea. Love your door-hanger! Very cute baby Edwin--beautifully coloured. Love the clouds and baby-bib die cuts. Very well done!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaawwww Kelly, this baby boy door hanger is just the cutest! Love the punched baby bib and rattle!

    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's just gorgeous Kelly, I do love this new collection, Beautifully done, that little bib is so sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious looking door hanger Kelly. Love the sweet die cuts and that added button is so sweet :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable baby door hanger Kelly, fabulous colouring and design. Love that sweet pacifier.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly this door hanger is adorable!!!! WOW lots of scrumptious details and fabulous coloring. Great work!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable door tag, so artistic but cute! I will have to try this. Yours is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your door tag is adorable! I love all of the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your darling card. The image is so cute and love how you colored it. Great design and layout. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, what an adorable door tag! Brilliant idea! Love all the little lace embellies you added, the bib etc. Caaa-ute! Wonderful creation!! xoxo Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome project! The embellishments are great!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Kelly, the last couple of cards you have posted are beautiful. The colors and coloring are awesome also all the details on them.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Kelly, your door tag is so sweet, wonderful.
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable!!!! Love the image embellishments and the design!!!!! Another fabulous project!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!