Monday, July 15, 2013

Delivery From Heaven

I just had to try out my new Magnolia stamps with a older one, they were meant to be together!
The stork is from the newest collection and is Delivery From Heaven but the basket I could not find, sorry, it was a gift from a friend.



Here is my card

My image is colored with Distressed Inks and I torn the watercolor paper and inked the ragged edges.  My DP is from Wild Rose Studio and it is Annabelles Garden.


I used the new Cloudy tag set from Magnolia to make a tag, I have a angel wing charm on it to. The Bundle of Joy sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.


I used a Marianne Die Anja's Rose Corner for the top.  Some pearls and crystals I had and a cute resin piece from Websters Pages to hold my feathers.


The inside are Circle stars die from Spellbinders,, the Chubby Baby Feet stamp from Magnolia and hearts from a SU punch.  More papers from Wild Rose Studio.


Monday is errand day, yeah shopping by myself today!!
Have a great day and stay cool!
Kelly

I would like to enter the following challenges



20 comments:

  1. Kelly this is just precious. So many beautiful little details to feast the eyes on. Love the girly colours and shabby chic feel to it.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the grass.Pretty embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is breathtakingly beautiful Kelly!! I love the way you've combined the two images.. so perfect for new baby… I love the pretty floral papers and the embellishments are absolutely stunning!! :-)
    Hope you have a nice week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant combining those two stamps....perfect!!!! This is so darling, inside and out....superb coloring and luscious details on this work of art!
    Stay cool....it's probably as hot in your neck of the woods as it is here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, this is sooo wonderful. Love the scene you created and the colouring is perfect.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful papers, stamping and colouring, Kelly. Such a gorgeous card, both outside and in x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Kelly! Love how you have carried the design to the inside too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job combining these stamps! Lovely colors inside and out! Those tiny feet on the inside are too cute! Stay cool and keep on crafting!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Kelly! Gorgeous colors...and coloring! The inside is fabulous too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Kelly. The image is so sweet and I love the stunning embellishments. The design is fabulous.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the combination of those 2 stamps! absolutely beautiful! awesome colors and fabulous layout, inside out! that cute resin piece adds such a delicate detail, I love it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Kelly, Gorgeous image & such pretty colours...Love all the embellishments..Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stamping - love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. An awesomely lush and gorgeous card! Love the deep purply pinks you've used and your coloring of the Magnolias look fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is gorgeous! I love the bright colors and design.

      Karen

      Delete
  15. This is gorgeous Kelly, love the paper and pretty die cuts, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this - the gorgeous basket in the background add a beautiful touch.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, this is fabulous
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very pretty Kelly - you sure have found your place in life and you are excelling in it -- the sky is the limit kid!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!