Monday, September 23, 2013

Doo Bee Pops Tilda

I was the lucky winner of Tracy from Crafteezee candy some months ago and most recently Eulanda from Cards and More Cards candy.  I combined some of it together and made this most lovely Magnolia card.  I am so grateful to have won their stash as it was really top notch!  Thank you both from my heart!!!


Doo Bee Pops Tilda is colored in Distressed Inks. I used Spellbinders Gold Labels Four to frame her.  On the top are two Magnolia doohickey Envelope Edges.  I used Frantage in Aged Marine and Aged Aqua on this card.  The gorgeous papers are from Pion Design.


Magnolia doohickey dragonflies with pearls adorn the sides



The top of the card has a bark heart, but when I added more Frantage to this area I melted the bark off, oh well just get out more Frantage and melt that on the heart. The ribbon has a TH ideology link and a copper heart charm.


It has been too long since making my last Magnolia card, I really love these cute images. Thank you for leaving me your sweet comments, I love reading them.  

I have been ignoring everything in regards to crafting as I was getting the house set up for a few things happening in our family.  1 is my son is out of the U.S. Marine Corp.  He and his wife and 2 dogs arrive tonight for a 3 month stay with us. They will inhabit the lower level of our house, since 2 of my kids recently moved out.  Only 3 left at home, they grow up so fast!
2. After my son and his wife leave to attend College we are listing our home for sale and hopefully we can relocate to a different State.  This is a long time planning that is finally ready to be done.
My crafting will have to take a lower priority, boohoo but I am not quitting EVER!  lol  I am going to be around visiting and admiring your works!

Wishing you a very happy week!
Hugs, Kelly


I would like to enter the following challenges 





26 comments:

  1. Lucky girl, 2 wonderful candies! Such a beautiful card, I love all the gorgeous details, stunning creation
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Kelly. I love this image and the colouring is fabulous. The design and embellies are beautiful.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!!!!!! I loooooooooooove this Tilda! funny, I do not remember her... gosh, I must be getting old! or there are too many tildas coming out! Love your card Kelly, wonderful shades of blue! outstanding frantage job, so so gorgeous. Love all about it! Hugs. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kelly, it is really a long, long, long time ago that I have been here!! But I saw a lot of your beautiful creations passing by on facebook. So, now for your card WOW it is gorgeous. The way you colored tilda is beautiful especially the folds. Also the embelishments with the frantage, I love that stuff, are stunning.
    Hugs Sylvia
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful, Kelly......I still have not inked mine! Outstanding frantage all around this gorgeous card...love this technique! Awesome details and I really like your use of the envelope die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card! Love the colors and DP. Sounds like you are in for some excitement in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card my friend! What, no more Minnesota winters...what's up with that? lol I wish you good luck in selling your house and in your move....hope your new state has mild winters. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so GORGEOUS, my friend!! Love everything about this beauty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oOoh Kelly! You sure have a ton going on there! First of all ... a huge thank you to your Son for protecting our Country and his wife because I can imagine she must be an amazing woman as well!!! :)

    What an absolutely GORGEOUS creation yet again Kelly! I looove the colors and all of those DIVINE details! OoH you lucky gal .. CONGRATULATIONS on your wins from those gorgeous gals!!!!!!! :)

    I wish you and your family all the best on your new move and venture! :) Yes .. please allllllways keep in touch and alllllways keep crafting!!!!!!!! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning Magnolia card Kelly, good luck with all your changes, I hope we get to see you back with us soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly, another absolutely stunning card, I love the way you have coloured Tilda and your frantage work looks absolutely divine. It looks like you had so much fun making this card .... and I love it! It will be wonderful to have your Son home again - enjoy your family time. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Kelly this is totally gorgeous darling ....love all the textures and such fab colours
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly you have created total beauty here. What a wonderful combination of candy wins to create such a glorious card. Love the colors and every spec of detail! Wowzers girl this is fabulous! Sounds to me like you have a lot going on and good luck with all that's on your plate. Never ever quit crafting. It's what keeps us sane!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow such a beauty ! Your colouring is so sooooo fab !! Love it very much !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly, this is fabulous. I just love all the die cuts and the Frantage on your papers and elements. Tilda is adorable. Fabulous card.
    Congrats on the candy wins, you are so lucky. :)
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kelly it is Fabulous! And I see that you do love blue colors just as much as I do :)!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty and feminine and I know how you love girly girl. I love the blue and white and your coloring with distress inks is always top notch. I also love the little hearts up at at the top of course!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, stunning card Kelly. I love the beautiful soft colours and your colouring is fab! Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.
    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. An adorable creation you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  21. HA HA HA Tracy too?!! OMG that's so funny. This is so pretty! Glad you managed to use some things. PERFECT!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is so funny!! You're on my commenting roster for LLC too. LMBO!! Great card and again....it's sooooo super pretty!! So happy to have you join our "Inspiration Collage" challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    Cards and More Cards

    ReplyDelete
  23. There happens to be open land next to our property...just saying :) Your card had me in a trance. I literally could spend hours deciphering the details!!!
    hugs ,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow, now these colours are right up my street - beautiful blues, and what outstanding shading of the folds in her dress... Wonderful work, Kelly - there couldn't have been a better winner of those two candys - congratulations!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. How pretty! What a unique coloring style you have!

    Thanks for plaing along at Simply Magnolia this challenge!
    Rina

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!