Friday, December 19, 2014

Southern Ridge Trading Company Christmas Cards

Here we are just days from Christmas and I am scrambling to get them done.  I found some simple things to put together and save me time but also send out nice cards.  I also needed them to be mailable so no extra embellishing that I always love.

The first set I used Chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Company, the reindeer and chicken wire.  I Frantaged the deer in Taupe and the Wire in Scarlet.  


I had enough for 4 cards


My next set are Pion papers on Ranger's big tag. I decided to get a bit girly with them and I am still in the vintage card making mood.  I love working with this theme.


Meanwhile the other kids in the house are being naughty sleeping on my Christmas pillows!  lol



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to you all!  I am so thankful that I have met online people like you so we can share our ideas and enjoy each other's creativity. The bonus is when a online friend unexpectedly become close and a dear friend, that is a true blessing from God!

Don't forget to enter my CANDY if you haven't yet, it is only open until New Year's Day!

Take care and be safe!
Kelly


12 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeousness going on here, K! I think I made one Christmas card this year, and I didn't even mail it out! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card but I Love the little ones. Sooo cute! they look like they're enjoying themselves. ;)
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! superb creations Kelly !
    oh and the photo is cuuuuuuuuuuuute !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are beautiful! You did an awesome job and your pets are loving your pillows. Too cute!!!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful!! Merry Christmas to you and your family Kelly! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards and tags are gorgeous! Such pretty details!
    Your dogs and cat are precious!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeousness here! They are all so beautiful. Your fur babies look so content and behaving like good little kids! Merry Christmas to you all!
    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow wow wow Kelly! These are ALL absolutely GORGEOUS Sweetie!!! I love the colors, the vintage feel to them, they're all so BEAUTIFUL beyond words! And hehehehehe .. I so love the photo with the pups and kitty! They're darling!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yum... that scarlet frantaged chicken wire looks amazing! Love the warm vintage colour palette and fabulous textures of the reindeer cards, and the angels have such a perfect vintage look too.

    And if you will scatter such comfortable looking cushions around, what do you expect?! Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous festive season, Kelly!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what gorgeous cards Kelly! The deer is just stunning. The vintage pictures on your tags are beautiful too. I love the photos of your mini-menagerie! It is always a pleasure to visit you Kelly. I wish you and your a wonderful festive season too! Big hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, these are just beautiful! Love the wonderful layers and designs! Great embellishments on them, too! So shabby-chic! :^)
    Hope you have a most marvelous Christmas!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful as ever! Of course I know I'm never going to come here and see ugly but I am always amazed at your gorgeous artistry. You have that shabby chic, stylish and elegant flair to your work and I love it!
    Oh yes... the kids look as happy as can be sleeping on your new cushions!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!