Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Magnolia-licious Anything Goes with Pearls

Welcome, so glad you are here today!

Our new challenge at Magnolia-licious is 
Anything Goes with Pearls


I chose to use Cloudy Love from the Touch of Love Collection and colored her in Distressed Inks.  Then I wanted to play with her hair a bit lol. I used romantic Pion paper and the wings and sentiment You are my Angel from the same collection along the side of the card.


Magnolia-licious is offering a $20.00 gift certificate in a random drawing for the challenge so I hope you join us and enter your Magnolia creation.


So happy you stopped by today, Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Kelly your card is beautiful! Tilda is gorgeous and I love your design. As always another fabulous creation!! Have a Happy and Blessed Easter. Hugs from your country sista! Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!