Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mothers Day or Special Lady

Hello my friends,

I am late for this post, wow time flies, haha.. I made a mothers day tag to send to my mom.  She adores Magnolia's so I wanted to make one special for her.

Our theme at Midweek Magnolias is
MOTHERS DAY OR SPECIAL LADY


I have a few layers of paper, chipboard, ribbons and die cuts from Magnolia


Cute Sukura Tilda is colored in Copics and I paired her with the hay bale.  The frontaged flowers is the tiny flower from the BOHO accessory collection.


Please take a look at my teammates creations at Midweek Magnolias they are amazing.  Thank you for stopping by today and join us to enter a creation to win a prize.

Hugs Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Awe Kelly this is simply fabulous...gorgeous images...so beautifully embellished! Have a great weeks!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kelly and Mom is going to love it. Heck, it almost makes me wish I were your Mom if I were going to get this. hahahhaha... but I still have that lovely canvas which I will treasure forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this Tilda! I love her sitting on a hay stack - darling. Kelly your mom, will adore you tag. I love the background, and the awesome corner. Gorgeous! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so stinkum cute! I love both of those stamps and you've colored them so beautifully. Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, your Tilda creation is stunning, I think your Mum is going to be a very happy lady indeed! Beautiful work, as always. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Tilda on a bale of hay! Wonderfully colored and all of your embellishments are delightful. Your Mom will love this beauty! Outstanding job! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Tag Kelly, your Mum will adore it I' sure! I love all the gorgeous layers and such gorgeous colouring too. Have a lovely Sunday. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!