Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Anything Goes with Midweek Magnolias Challenge

Summer is in full gear at my home and I can hardly wait for school to start again! lol Life is chaotic here and things that you do not expect just keep happening, so after June I have decided to leave my design teams.  Such a bummer as I love them but life keeps getting in the way of crafting.  I have all my June cards done and hoping to squeeze a few more things here and there this year.

This week Midweek Magnolias Challenge is 
ANYTHING GOES


I love the chipboard and die cuts on this one, I had fun figuring out where to put them all.  I always forget I have them but for this card I dug around for different items to use and they worked great. 


I hope you join our new challenge at Midweek Magnolias and win a prize.  Our DT is awesome so I hope you get a chance to see their new creations.

Have a great day!
Kelly
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful combination of dies, layers and colors. Chalk up another fabulous creation for Kelly! Sorry to see that you are stepping down from your DT. I know life gets hectic at times and pending projects can add stress. Whatever you do keep on crafting and create what you love! Thinking of you country sista! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a kind comment. May God Bless you today!